Sunday, November 11, 2012

Psalm 139:14


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

The goal of this blog is to share what God is doing, and hopefully...someday...I will be able to share what this photo is for. But for now, I'll just share the photo. (because I am so thrilled that I figured out how to accomplish this!)


 I do want to acknowledge that EVERY person is wonderfully made and designed by the hand of God. I certainly do NOT want to get into an internet debate about political issues regarding life and when it begins, etc. But I do want to share something that has come to mind involving science of the biology type. I know you have heard the phrase "a group of cells." When I hear that, I question what is the difference between "me" and "a group of cells." I believe what sets humans apart is that we have a soul. When do we get that soul? I imagine one day we'll find out. Truth be told, no scientist has ever or will ever create a test to determine that.

 I really got off on a tangent that I didn't mean to, but that's just something I wanted to put in your brain. I can't wait to spill on my new ministryette (that's a small ministry).

No comments :

Post a Comment